Posted by : Anonymous July 15, 2013

Jenny, Juno - 제니,주노


Who doesn't know the American move Juno? I never really liked the movie due to it being about a young girl getting pregnant and blah blah blah... However, a few months ago I found out that the movie was actually a remake of the South-Korean movie ‘Jeni, Juno’! Me, while still shocked at this information decided to give the movie a shot (especially since I got more and more into the Korean drama/movie scene).
The leading characters of movie are the two 15 year old students named Jenny (Park Min-Ji) and Juno (Kim Hye-Seong). Within the first few minutes of the movie, we find out that the Jenny is pregnant, and when she tells her boyfriends about it, he’s acts like what every girl out there would wish her boyfriend to be--standing by her side, against abortion and delivering newspapers to earn money for the baby.
Juno cares a lot about Jenny and shows her this with being there for her all the time... and even when she’s craving some food at effin' 3am!(!), he gets it for her.
The movie is quite easy-going and with that not hard to follow. The only thing I didn't like about it was that at the last 15 minutes, the story seemed a bit rushed. But all in all, I have to say that the movie was lovely, and even if it has similarities with the American remake, it was by far different!

I give it 3 out of 5 stars.

CLICK HERE and give it a shot (:



Like our stuff? Follow us on Twitter and Facebook! 

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. I remember that movie! I liked it. I found out about it when Park Min Ji was talking about how she had to ask her mom for advice on how to play the role.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © K-Pop Ranter - K-Pop Ranter - About - Contact Us! -

Google Analytics Alternative