Posted by : KPopRanter August 10, 2013


Fuck it, the title doesn't start with 'S' but who gives? Anyway, in honor of Wassup's debut, I found a remix of Girls' Generation's I Got a Boy to a twerk song... and despite my prior 'this is probably going to be shit' feelings, I actually found myself bopping to it... six times. Now, would I twerk to it? No, but I would definitely recommend it for anyone who actually had the time to listen to Wassup's debut song Wassup before it was blocked because it drains out the blegh of it.



In (the other) honor of commenter SD who introduced me to this glorious dance cover that I have literally watched around ten times and wanted to learn the dance to however, realized I would look like a squid, is a dance hall cover. Well, it's not actually a song that I'm suggesting and actually a video... but as I said before--who gives? Watch it and tell me what you think of Wassup now cause they are fucktastic and don't deserve even half of the shitstorm they're getting right now.








Like our stuff? Follow us on Twitter and Facebook! 

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Someone commented somewhere that Wassup's song reminded them of "Yo Gabba Gabba". I didn't know what that was so I looked it up... I couldn't stop laughing.

    There is something about Wassup's song that sounds like one of these children's dance songs. That "ha-ha-ha-ha-ha hah!" part especially.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJRODogRVI

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © K-Pop Ranter - K-Pop Ranter - About - Contact Us! -

Google Analytics Alternative